Thursday, February 16, 2012

Losing Faith.....

I don't even know what to title this post. I have a heavy heart right now. Nothing I seem to do is good enough or right or anything. Just keeping my mouth shut is what is moving myself along through the day, weeks and months. But you see i am not the quite type or the type to feel out of control. I have to talk through most things and find a solution. I know type a typical. Well i feel like i have lost my voice. Or i really dont have one anymore. I feel like i am asking someone for the moo when i am just asking for happiness and happiness in the relationship with that person.


Well i hope everything does happen for a reason. Im slowly losing faith
In this situation I am in. Crying just does nothing for me anymore.


Posted with BloghuB for Windows Phone 7

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad you are going through this! Everything will work it self out : ) Keep your head up!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete