Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tori & Dean // Sickness // Cranky Baby

So I am sitting here on the couch as my baby girl fusses with daddy, while he rocks her to sleep. We are all getting over this new-disgusting-horrid 48 hour stomach flu. I feel like since the day before new year it has been one sickness after another.

So to take my mind off of it, I am watching Tori & Dean! I love them because they are so down to earth and I can really relate to Tori because she is a crafting, home garden, eco green loving mommy. And she runs herself into the ground working and thats what I am doing too! Hahaha I don't know if that is a good trait of ours but hey we have it in common.

With this sickness I have a very cranky baby who isn't taking her naps, and sleeping odd hours. This really put into reality of how needy (which is normal) my daughter is and how exhausted I still am being on her schedule and trying to have another one close in age is going to be another level. Being sick and having to try to take care of her was so hard for me. I know its only temporary and sickness comes and goes but having 2 under 2 might be too much for me. Well whenever God gives us another one then it is time for another one.

Okay well I need to go make more things for my Ebay and Etsy shop. I am getting tired of looking at the same things over and over. And I need/want to go vintage shopping to pick somethings up for the store also.


Oh and to top it all off school starts 1/31/12! AHHH!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment