Friday, January 6, 2012

sick....

So I know I have been MIA. I have been very sick! It came out of nowhere and knocked me on my ass. It sounds like the same thing my daughter has and then Jason got it and now his mom has it! I feel bad because it lasts for almost a week and its no fun. I just disinfected the whole house surfaces and baby toys with clorox to make sure we kill the bacteria and no one else gets sick or we get resick.

Reagan is finally on a great sleeping pattern which I never thought was going to happen! She sleeps from 8pm-7am and I couldn't be happier. I don't know if I mentioned earlier that she had this 5am internal clock but it just killed me. So I am also putting school on hold till she is older because she is too little for me to focus full time on school. And if I get into the nursing program very fast and something happens to her (i.e.;sickness or hurts her self at school) then I can not just leave school to get her. I will lose my spot and have to start all over again. So realitiscly it doesn't look like it is my calling. If it is this hard to stay in school and make excuses then it is not meant to be. And I asked God to show me a sign and this is my sign. I know he has a plan for me and I will be successful in whatever I go into. I am considering Medical Billing so therefore I can stay home with my children.

Anywho not much has been going on since we all got sick. We have been sick since the day before New Year so this Year hasn't started off to well. I hope thats not a sign to what the year has to bring.

Well Reagan is getting hungry so I am off to make breakfast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment