Monday, January 16, 2012

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

I was very excited to try this recipe because I have missed cookies and something sweet. I still have not perfected it but if you are a wiz in the kitchen you know how to tweak it! :) Let me know how it turns out and link it back!


1/2 cup Virigin Coconut Oil (melted)
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
4 Eggs
1/8 tsp. Salt
1 cup Coconut Flour
1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
3/4 cup Chocolate Chips


  • Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees
  • Mix together coconut oil, sugar, vanilla, eggs, and salt together. Blend thoroughly. Add flour, coconut and chocolate chips; mix thoroughly.
  • Form into small cookies on a parchment lined pan and bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned
  • Then Enjoy!!! 

Yummy!

Just FYI, you need to flatten them before you put them on the cookie sheet, they DO NOT drop like flour cookies so do not make them a ball on the sheet. (thats why my first batch looks like I crushed them LOL)

They tend to be a tad dry but I know if you had more eggs or liquid it makes them not so dry. But amazingly they are pretty yummy if you are sensitive to Gluten like I am. 





Pin It!


No comments:

Post a Comment