Monday, December 5, 2011

whats BEYOND exhaustion?

So Rea has decided that she is "allergic" to her room. She doesn't like to take naps there or sleep through the night in there either. She will sleep 10+ hours in the pack and play in our room but not her room. Does anyone have any advice? Any tricks of the trade? We do not do the cry it out method because we share a home so thats one reason and then I don't think I would be able to listen to it.

I am just so over not sleeping at night. As soon as I go down she wakes up. And always at 4am she just wants us to bring her to our room, and she knows when she's not in our room. I am so just mentally exhausted and just don't know what to do anymore.


Well here we go again, another sleep less night.

Good Night Everyone! Sleep Tight :)

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment