Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend

Hello Everyone!

How was your weekend??
Mines was great! Busy like usual, trying to get my ebay and etsy accounts up and running. My goal by this time NEXT year my stores will start generating revenue. I am determined to one day have my own business and be expanding into more than just tutu's and children items.
I have learned a lot from my Mother and her husband who have made a great living off ebay. 
So we shall see if I have the nitch for this type of work. I just have to remember this is my income and how I am going to support my family.

So want to see some pictures of my tutu's?? Okay Perfect!! ;)





I know aren't they just adorable?!?! 
They are a lot of fun to make too!

I just hope I do not get discouraged and with this adventure. 
I know it is hard work, everything is hard work in life but if it is something you enjoy you will succeed. 

Any suggestions for marketing?? 
I heard blogs are a great way, so maybe this will help. 
I just don't want my whole blog to be about my business. 
I want it to be semi personal also. ;)

Well off to improve my stores!

Goodnight,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment