Monday, December 12, 2011

personal

Sorry for the lack of posting in the past few days. I just have been struggling with a personal matter and I let it consume me. But no more. I do not want to be upset or sad anymore so I am just washing my hands of it and leave it in God's hands and whatever happens happens. It is no longer my responsibility.

So I have been doing the Extreme Couponing and I am trying to learn how to do Whole Foods. Every store is different with coupons, and they do not have to many on the staple items like the other stores.

Have any of you done this yet? Do any of you Extreme Coupon?

I find it so thrilling and fun to see the prices go down! With the holidays it is on hold but I can't wait to start up again before school.

The weekend was full of fun!

Well I better get going, baby needs to be feed and dressed for the day.

I wil write more later, probably during nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment