Monday, November 28, 2011

Want success now...

Good Morning!

I have started my Etsy account and really struggling on how to make it successful. I have been spreading the world and going to pay for my shop to be featured maybe that will help.

I am just very impatient I always want success now, and I know it does not work that way LOL.

Anyways how was everyones holiday? Mine was great, had so much fun with family and it was my daughters first thanksgiving. She loved all the food, even though it was pureed for her. 
I am sitting here blogging, drinking coffee and my little princess is watching disney channel. I couldn't ask for a better life!

Here are some pictures from recent days:




I personally can not figure out how to customize this new blog! Ugh

Have a good day!
Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment